Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A Mindless Wander, [Grey and ???]
Requiem
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 11:23 PM
Quote Post


The Angel


Group: Admin
Posts: 2,598
Credits: 3,025
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 10
Joined: 12-June 12

Status: Offline





Awards: None


The mute man before her was interesting, his body seemed different enough to stand out while he was still human enough to fit in.

His graying skin was one of his more notable features, prompting an idea.

"Is Gray okay?" Are you going anywhere specific? May I come?"

--------------------
PM
^
Fro
 Posted: Sep 20 2015, 12:40 AM
Quote Post





Group: Mod in Training
Posts: 1,108
Credits: 3,050
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 58
Joined: 29-October 12

Status: Offline





Awards: None


Her first question was met with a slow nod, deciding it was as truthful as a name could be. There was no sense in being something he was not. And he was certainly, with no stretch of the imagination, grey. It reminded him of rocks, concrete, rough things that took the beatings of nature and still stood strong. Those were nothing but good company for his name to be alongside.

Cassandra spoke a bit quick for his liking though, squeezing in many questions to a point where he was confused about what he was or wasn't answering. He however had no plans of where to go, knowing this city only at face value and nothing else. Grey was under the impression she would know better, unaware of her recent arrival.

Deciding simply to answer the first of the two, he shook his head and looked about, no clue as to where each of the branching streets would end up at. A place to rest had its appeal. Not near the dock, of course, and the constant flow of traffic, but a quieter place.

His eyes drifted back to her, waiting for direction.

--------------------
PM
^
Requiem
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 01:52 PM
Quote Post


The Angel


Group: Admin
Posts: 2,598
Credits: 3,025
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 10
Joined: 12-June 12

Status: Offline





Awards: None


((Sorry about the absence, busy day!))

"Grey it is."

Cassandra looked around, checking out the landscape now that she was settled.

Turning back to Grey.

"Would you like to join me then? I have nowhere specific to go, and frankly this is my first time in the city."

((Vandy, now is your chance))

--------------------
PM
^
Fro
 Posted: Sep 24 2015, 12:10 PM
Quote Post





Group: Mod in Training
Posts: 1,108
Credits: 3,050
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 58
Joined: 29-October 12

Status: Offline





Awards: None


Grey took a second to look her over again. She wasn't anything like the intimidating, forceful voice that previously coaxed him along, but a slightly calmer, asking tone, giving him a choice and not boxing him into anything. It took him aback a bit, being allowed to decide this.

Slowly he nodded his head, deciding that this was the best decision to stick with her. She could speak for the both of them, and following along someone else was refreshingly familiar to him. His eyes lowered once again away from her.

The fact that this was her first time in the city was a bit odd to him. He should've been the one to know the most about here of the two, but he still knew little but the small path he had paved up and down the dock for hours. Truthfully, he could barely even recall the house he had fled from just the morning prior. All the streets looked the same to him...

--------------------
PM
^
Requiem
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 01:56 PM
Quote Post


The Angel


Group: Admin
Posts: 2,598
Credits: 3,025
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 10
Joined: 12-June 12

Status: Offline





Awards: None


Angel started to make some mindless smalltalk, walking along the way with her new companion in tow.

A few minutes in, with no response, she then remembered he was mute.

Extremely embarrassed, she looked back at Grey. "I... Er... I'm sorry."

"Is there anything I can do to help you? I never even asked why you were off on your own in the city."

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Drydocks | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll