Group: Members
Credits: 3,015
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 4

Hexxagon Champion!
Tetris Champion!

Awards: None

So I used to have two characters on here.

One was Shard, who I used very frequently and had credits built up for. She was the character who I started out with, and I believe that she was in around level 6-7 in her Ice Power Set. It has been a long time since I used her last, and I'm not sure where I left her at all. I'm also not sure how to bring her back with the new power set rules, but I would like to. Can anybody explain the process or point me to some forms?

The other was a vampire who I actually don't remember the name of without looking her up. I would like to discard this character completely, but I also don't know where I left her. Of course, I would save her information first, especially since I like her photo and actually sketched out an altered version of her dress a few years ago, but I'm not sure how to go about getting rid of her.

Dot is only a character for the side-roleplay, not the full siteā€¦ so I don't think she relates to any of this.

--------------------
HVV Veteran getting back in the game. Normally I would link to my character's profile here, but I am unsure whether to discard my character and create a new one at the present moment.
PM
^
Werewolf Link
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 03:21 AM
Quote Post

The Werewolf Admin

Group: Owner
Credits: 5
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

All old content from before the WIP new setting has been moved to a board marked Old Content. All of this older content is no longer current, or considered canon to the new storyline. So, your Characters past threads are no longer relevant.

I have found your vampire Character, Starlight.

Your other Character, Shard, doesn't seem to have ever made it to this site. It looks like she was part of the old IPBfree website, which you may recall shut down without warning.
This is what I was able to find of her from our manual backups that we posted on the even older Proboards site (Damn I remember the time consuming process of that.) Shard

You are free to reuse or tweak either of these Characters for the new Roleplay format, should we manage to bring that back. New information for the new format can be found here

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Chatroom | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll