Quote Post

The Werewolf Admin

Group: Owner
Credits: 5
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

This is a simple question to find out your feelings (and/or your Character's feelings) towards the elected official of Liberty City, Chancellor Belladar. It would have been a poll, but I want your specific feelings, not premade responses.

For anyone not familiar with our city's Chancellor, he is the one that split Liberty City into the 5 Districts it is now, as well as making the Gates. He has a hatred for Supers, viewing them as a danger to the well-being of the City.

Please post here how you and/or your Character feel towards this man. Please be specific. WHY do you feel so?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
snarlsburg
 Posted: Nov 15 2012, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Credits: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 32

In a general sense I/Chance would want to know why he dislikes supers and want to know more about his history.

Being a super in a city ruled by a man that hates supers Chance would want to have access to intelligence. 'Word on the street' or an insider perhaps to keep him informed on any potentially dangerous laws coming down. Or the cities police arming themselves. Shipments of anti super weapons/gear. The list could go on but I think that makes sense.

He's a gambler who enjoys taking risks, as long as any problem he faced had a potential payoff he would probably involve himself with it. If things were to get too dangerous it's always better to live another day. If you die there is nothing you can do...

As long as nothing extreme was done by the chancellor, like rounding up all supers, or supers being treated like second class citizens. Chance wouldn't have a problem.

I'm interested to see the direction this goes in. I could probably offer more comments but i'm sleepy

*** after thoughts
Do supers know how the chancellor feels? (that they are threat) What are the feelings towards the government?
( The United States Government has approved Belladar's plan to close off the City from outside travel)
He has split Liberty City into 5 Districts. ->probably wonder why this happened as well.

Also as someone who is helping the police, a hero, he would probably also have a slightly different view. 'I can't be the threat the chancellor is referring to...' Perhaps with enough good deeds/fame I could make a name for myself. (achieve a good standing with the general public, be a hero)

This post has been edited by snarlsburg: Nov 16 2012, 12:13 AM

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Requiem
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

The Angel

Group: Admin
Credits: 3,025

Donate
Member No.: 10

Kanade feels that the Chancellor doesn't really have the right to judge every super in the city. Not all of them are bad after all. She also doesn't like the way he divided the city, because it caused visiting friends or dealing with her parent's friends to become much more complicated. Although, being a younger girl, she doesn't spend a lot of time thinking about politics, so she spends next to no time truly pondering it.

--------------------
PM
^
Galigore
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Always get out of the way of a charging werewolf

Credits: 3,005

Donate
Member No.: 7

Koray thinks that Chancellor Belladar is no threat at all and he is not worried about any normal human to get in his way. He doesn't listen to anyone(except his contacts).

He is annoyed how Chancellor Belladar split up the districts because it gives him trouble trying to regroup with the so called 'Alphas', another clan of werewolves the he wants to join. He wishes that someone would teach the old man a lesson and Koray wouldn't mind doing it his self.

This post has been edited by Galigore: Nov 16 2012, 09:31 AM

--------------------
PM
^
Spartan
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

The Night Hunter

Donate
Member No.: 5

First of all, since he hasn't been mentioned in anyone's thread or had any part in any kind of plot in Liberty City ever, that anyone knows about anyway, he doesn't even exist to any of us. I would love to include him and be able to mod his royal guards that I made earlier, but I want to wait for him to come into the initial story. Let members hear about him and his guards on the newspaper, TV, or any kind of media. That has to happen before anyone's characters have any feelings about him. I personally am just waiting for the plot to begin, and while it will be a pain for characters to deal with, I know I'll sure have fun modding the royal guards. But since everyone else did it...

Shade wants to eat him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYahoo
^
Werewolf Link
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

The Werewolf Admin

Donate

QUOTE (Spartan @ Nov 16 2012, 02:29 PM)
First of all, since he hasn't been mentioned in anyone's thread or had any part in any kind of plot in Liberty City ever, that anyone knows about anyway, he doesn't even exist to any of us. I would love to include him and be able to mod his royal guards that I made earlier, but I want to wait for him to come into the initial story. Let members hear about him and his guards on the newspaper, TV, or any kind of media. That has to happen before anyone's characters have any feelings about him. I personally am just waiting for the plot to begin, and while it will be a pain for characters to deal with, I know I'll sure have fun modding the royal guards. But since everyone else did it...

Shade wants to eat him.

Belladar has been mentioned plenty of times in many of the Rules and Information threads. Things located there are treated as common knowledge. So, anyone who's read them would know at bare minimum that Belladar was responsible for splitting the City into Districts and making the Gates.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Spartan
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

The Night Hunter

Donate
Member No.: 5

Oh. Well then... Shade wants to eat him.

The next plot is going to feature Belladar, right?

--------------------
user posted image
PMYahoo
^
Werewolf Link
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

The Werewolf Admin

Donate

Of course smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Fro
 Posted: Nov 16 2012, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Mod in Training
Credits: 3,050

Donate
Member No.: 58

Being new to the city and to having powers, Ty hasn't really had a lot of experience with Chancellor Balladar. But from what little he's learned of him, he doesn't exactly support him. Ty disagrees with him splitting up the city, thinking that doing so creates a divide among the citizens, and he obviously dislikes him for opposing supers. Ty would welcome a new leader with new views, but since Balladar hasn't done anything yet to personally effect him, he will bare with having him in authority.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Site | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll